These garlands are beautiful handmade creations by fiber artist Jennifer Howard of FeltSewWrite. Jennifer is the owner and founder of Helping Hands, a Montessori inspired family school here in Belfast.
Felt Ball Garland Options:
#1 Pretty in Purple (shades of pinks and purples)
#2 Rose & Denim (shades of dusty rose, navy blue, light blue, pale green)
#3 Dandelion Row (various shades of grass green)
#4 Morning Glory (teal, light blue, aqua green, violet)
● each garland is a single strand
● 100% New Zealand sheep wool felted color balls
● Felt Balls are approx. 2.5cm (1") the length of the garland and #of balls varies
● Each ball is hand-felted which may cause balls to vary in size and shape; some colors tend to be slightly larger OR smaller than another color
● Strung on corresponding color embroidery thread
● Balls are not fixed in place and can be reposition according to the desired spacing
● Ends are looped and secured for easy hanging
"This beautiful handmade wool felt ball garland makes the perfect decoration for any baby nursery decor, baby shower decor, baby room decor, child’s room or kid’s playroom. This adorable and colorful garland is a reusable, eco-friendly decoration that can be hung on a wall for all of your nursery, home and birthday party decorations, you can use it for beautiful photo props or backdrops or it can be given as a gift for a special baby girl or mom-to-be."